Originally named Holy Name of Jesus Hospital, Riverview was founded in
1926 by the Sisters of the Missionary Servants of the Most Blessed Trinity,
a Catholic order established in Opelika, Alabama in the 1900s. In 1991,
the name was changed to Riverview Regional Medical Center. In 2015, Riverview
Regional was acquired by Prime Healthcare Services, a nationally renowned
healthcare system devoted to providing excellent care in community hospitals.
Learn more about
Prime Healthcare here.