Why Choose Riverview RMC?
It’s our mission, it’s your calling
To you, it’s more than a career. It’s a calling. You made a
decision to be part of the healing process, to make a difference in people’s
lives. At Riverview Regional Medical Center, we believe that health care
is more than medicine; it’s compassionate care from our experienced
team of health care professionals.
Riverview Regional Medical Center has been serving this community for more
than 80 years with facilities located throughout Etowah County. Riverview
Regional employs approximately 850 medical professionals, making it the
fourth largest employer in Etowah County.
At Riverview Regional, we believe that health care can be a very fulfilling
career, particularly when you are able to make a real difference in a
patient's life — it intrinsically affects your own life. We
seek Associates who:
- Listen to patients and understand what they need.
- We can count on, because you're willing to do what it takes to care
for a patient or support the health care team.
- Have good organization and communication skills. Being a critical thinker
and problem solver are other key elements.
- Excel at what you do. Some of our best Associates become mentors, showing
new employees how to become more caring and effective.
- Are alert and responsive to the needs of your patients, as well as the
staff and nursing team.
- Are detail oriented. Health care requires paying attention to numerous
details and prioritizing multiple tasks. We look for Associates who can
manage effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Have strong written and verbal skills, and are effective communicators.