Comprehensive Care for Digestive Health
Sophisticated diagnositc techniques and treatments, including endoscopic
procedures, to address a wide range of digestive disorders.
Riverview Regional Medical Center offers comprehensive care for a full
range of digestive conditions, from general discomfort and ulcers to stomach
and colorectal cancers. Our gastroenterologists and digestive care professionals
utilize advanced diagnostic techniques and employ the latest endoscopic
treatments to deliver high-quality care.
Quality Care for Digestive Health
From the latest diagnostic procedures to advanced treatment services, Riverview
Regional Medical Center offers a full range of care for digestive health.
Our gastroenterologists have the training and expertise to treat everything
from ulcers and irritable bowel syndrome to colorectal and stomach cancers.
We offer the latest diagnostic techniques, including advanced imaging technology
and a range of endoscopic procedures. Our gastroenterologists provide
the latest treatment options to deliver quality care for a wide range
of digestive disorders, including:
- Appendicitis and peritonitis
- Dietary sensitivities such as celiac disease and lactose intolerance
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and Barrett's esophagus
- Gastrointestinal viruses, infections and general discomfort
- H. pylori and ulcers
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn's disease and diverticular disease
- Stomach, esophageal and colorectal cancer