Riverview Hospitalist Group
Hospitalists ensure a continuum of care
When you are admitted to Riverview Regional Medical Center, your inpatient
care will be carefully managed by our hospitalist team. Since primary
care doctors focus on outpatient care, hospitalists ensure a continuum
of high-quality care while you’re in the hospital. Hospitalists
are available 24 hours a day to ensure you receive excellent care by:
- Coordinating and managing your inpatient care, including communicating
with your primary care doctor, arranging tests and following up on results,
and fulfilling any pre- or post-operative needs.
- Communicating directly with you and your family to ensure you are well
informed and are receiving excellent care.
- Handling any urgent situations.
- Coordinating your discharge from the hospital and follow-up care with your
primary doctor or other health care professionals once you leave the hospital.
Specializing in your unique needs
Hospitalists are dedicated to making your stay at Riverview Regional Medical
Center as efficient as possible. They play a key role in coordinating
care with nurses, doctors and other specialists during your stay, and:
- Available 24 hours a day to answer your questions and provide care.
- Check in with you regularly to keep you informed of tests results or other
- Adjust your treatment regimen as needed.
- Meet regularly with all levels of hospital staff to ensure a consistent
plan of treatment among all caregivers.
Our hospitalist team is just one more way we provide our patients with
Dr. Ferdinand Osuji
Dr. Christopher Bailey
Lisa Foreman, CRNP
Leanna Voss, CRNP
Bailey Gregory, CRNP
Mary Burgess-Parker, CRNP
Abigail Burgess, CRNP